Monday, January 4, 2016

Feliz Navidad

FELIZ NAVIDAD.

I dont have time to write this week because we will have play on 
Christmas.. but we are allowed to get on and quickly write.

I love you all so much.

This week has been one of my FAVORITES in my mission. It´s so amazing to be a missionary a share about jesus christ in this special time of year. One of our goals as a companionship is.. as cheesy as it sounds..
Remember the REASON for the Season. Truly we need to take time and think about Christ and his life. I am so grateful for Him. For his birth.. and life. This week as I focused on remembering him at all times.. I was happier.. and felt an ENORMOUS amount of peace and gratitude in my heart. I am so thankful for my savior and the
opportunity that I have to represent him this christmas.


I love you all. I hope you have an amazing week.

Love,
Hermana Ehlert

No comments:

Post a Comment