Monday, April 11, 2016

April 11, 2016

mi querida familia :)

I hope you all just had a FANTASTIC week. Things are going great here in Minga Guazu!! This branch is just SO fun. I loved my little branches that I have been apart of in my mission.. but it is just SO fun to have like 90 people in church.. and so many members. 

Not too many exciting things happened this week to be honest.. but it was a happy one. :)

This week we are trying SO hard to work better with members. We are trying to help them and excite them to do missionary work. It truly is so much more effective when we work together with members.

We have been able to find a few solid investigators from referrals from members.. and we had 4 investigators come to church this week!!! One of my favorite family's here are the familia delvalle... and he invited his cousin and his wife a few weeks ago to listen to our message.. they accepted.. and then they came to conference.. and this week came to church. They are darling.. Ignacio and Leticia. Stay tuned :) Lucy also came.. and she had her baptismal interview!!! She got over dengue.. and is doing much better.. and really was just GLOWING. She is so excited for this Saturday.. and SO AM I. It should be a great last week of the transfer. 

I wasn't feeling super well this week.. and at night i was just praying to feel a little better... and the spirit just hit me so strong. I just felt Him so near and close.. and it really made me think... how crazy is it that we claim and believe that we can directly talk to God. That is amazing. It amazes me. He truly is God almighty.. and all powerful.. who created all the stars and all things in the universe.. but first and firmost.. is my father.. and your father. And the reality of that just really hit me while I was kneeling by my bed this week. I love how my prayers have changed in my mission. I am so grateful for a loving heavenly father. Who wants more than anything for us to return to him. 

I love you all!! I hope you have an amazing week. :)
sorry it's a short one! 

xoxo
Hermana Ehlert



AMAZING waterfalls that we went to today for P-day!!
Classic jumping pic of course :)
comp and me :)

Cute comps at church yesterday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment