Monday, May 18, 2015

Transfer Numero Uno...Done!

HOLA MI FAMILIA!

Can you believe it?! I'm already done one transfer out here in the field. I can't believe it. As I have talked so much about in the past.. time is a VERY strange thing out here on the mission. 

ANYWAYS. I'm not going anywhere and niether is my companion for this transfer! Thank goodness! I'm so excited to have another 6 weeks to work in this little town in Paraguay. I am seriously learning to love it.

AH.. I always sit down at the computer.. and can never think of what happened or what to say. I'll try and do better next week!

So this week. My companion is an Hermana Leader.. so we travelled all the way back to Posadas this week for a meeting she had to go to.. which there and back.. is about 24 hours on a bus.. so that's awesome. But it was great! Travelling is fun.. but it's hard to be away from your area for so long and not see the people that you are working with. 

When I was in Posadas, I went on splits with an Hermana named Hermana Averett. Basically we just worked a normal day in her area and it was so fun. It's fun to be in a different area, and see the differences, and the people, and how another missionary works and teaches. So that was fun. We were in a little city just outside of Posadas, called La Valle. anyways.. it was great. She is super fun. and I learned a lot of new things. 

We got back to La Paloma finally Thursday afternoon and went right to work. Man.. I really feel like after a full transfer of hard work, and adjusting, we are going to see the fruits of our labors. I'm seriously SO excited for this upcoming transfer. I am just so ready to work hard and get things done. 

It's seriously incredible to see miracles day and after day. The Lord is SO aware of us.. and SO in the details of our lives. We just have to look for Him. This transfer, Hermana Olvera and I are going to work our hardest.

I know that our Father in Heaven, is a God of miracles.
I am loving this work more and more every day. Even though I can't speak any better.. I am going to try my hardest to just do my best, and be okay with the small offering that I am giving to the Lord. 

I hope this makes sense. My thoughts are kind of all over the place. I love you all though! Thank you (again) for you prayers and support. ALSO.. BIGGEST SHOUTOUT to Seth for getting his call! Brazil!! WOW. 3 Lawrences!! 

I love you all. 

with so much love!
Hermana Ehlert


this is just me on one of the main streets in my area. isn't it beautiful? Also.. I'm a grey blob.. so that's nice.

we did some shopping when we travelled! We were waiting for the train and took a quick picture! Love these girls.. ALSO.. got to see Hermana Jackman this week.. and it was SO fun. She was my comp in the MTC.

No comments:

Post a Comment